Legalization of professional skills in European Union.
Обновлено: 25 февр. 2020 г.
For each of our intern following supporting documents will be prepared:
• DIRECT employment agreement between employer and intern;
• Job description;
• Approved work declaration from the Central Office of Employment Agency in Sofia with the indication of position, duration of internship and the hotel;
• INDIVIDUAL NUMBER OF FOREIGNER issued by National Agency of Income registered in European tax system, which gives official work permit and right for education in the territory of EU.
• Issued sanitary book according to health standards of EU and registered on the database of Sanitary-Epidemic Service.
• Each intern timely and tentatively receives accompanying documents according the paid internship – tax declaration about payment of taxes and pension payments during the internship period and certificate which proves the existance of internship on chosen specialty;